Monday, February 2, 2009

Excitement!

So my dear friend Rachelle who lives in Austin, Texas got engaged tonight.....so excited for her!!!! And my awesome friend Laura and I are her maid of honors in her wedding next summer!! :) So it looks like I'll be flying to Texas again sooner than I anticipated to help wedding plan.....love it! She's marrying a terrific man, which makes me even more excited for her!

On another note, I made a huge decision last week that I'm really excited about. I had been in prayer/thought for quite a while about what master's program to do and wasn't at peace about my decision. I had found a grant that would cover a large portion of a master's program but I really wasn't excited about it other than the fact that it would have been a LOT cheaper. During the fast I had been in prayer specifically about the master's program and little by little it became more clear until last Friday all the pieces seemed to fit together. I am going to start my master's in educational administration this summer and am really excited about it. I contacted Ball State this morning to change my educational objective and there are a few hoops I have to jump through and fast because class registration is next Monday and usually classes fill up within the day. I got everything taken care of this morning but I had to reapply so I pushed with them that I need to know this week so that I can sign up for classes. So hopefully that will all work out without any problems! If all goes as planned I have the financial resources right now to take 3 classes this summer and want to because they don't really overlap that much and that will work really well with me teaching summer school this summer. A lot of times after I get off work from summer school I tend to goof off the rest of the day but this will help me to be a lot more disciplined about not doing that. I'm really excited about this decision and definitely have a peace about it. It's something that I have always wanted to pursue anyways.

I finally got an Ipod last week....it was about time I got into the 21st century! The one I got is nice and I got a great deal on it.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Tarrific,amazing and exciting:)