Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ready or Not...

So tomorrow is an early release for our students and our teachers corporation wide were able to select conferences to attend to help them advance their knowledge/skills in particular areas. I am one of those people who is teaching a class and most people in both workshops that I am leading are very seasoned teachers and have been teaching for a long time--no pressure right. :) I feel that I have a lot of quality resources to give them and even made them all CD's with digital copies and hard copies of everything...I think I killed the rain forest getting ready for this. Typically speaking, I'm not a procrastinator but some unexpected events pushed this to the last minute. Last minute for me though is still several days before and not the night before. Hopefully both sessions go well and are well received!

1 comment: