Monday, March 2, 2009

Gail.ology :)

Here's a little bitty lesson in Gail.ology. One little lesson is guaranteed to make you smarter. It's been proven!

FOOD.OLOGY.

What is your salad dressing of choice??
Fat Free French

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Cheesecake Factory, Cerulean, or Club Soda....it's a toss up. :)

What food could you eat everyday for two weeks and not get sick of?
Fiber One Granola Bars and FRUIT! :)

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Chicken and Pineapples

What do you like to put on your toast?
I can't tell you the last time I ate toast.......but usually peanut butter.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

.TECHNOLOGY.

How many televisions are in your house?
1

Do you have a laptop?
Yes


.BIOLOGY.

Are you right - handed or left- handed?
Lefty! :)

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Never

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My work bag.....it's like lifting weights daily!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Never ever

CRAPOLOGY.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Absolutely not!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
As much as I despised my name growing up because it wasn't 'popular' I would never change it.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $ 1000?
Today?? Yes! I just finished paying the painters and got my grad school bill today and the mortgage and car insurance are due this week too......it's that or a money tree!

. DUMBOLOGY.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Oh my--way too many! Around 15ish......I LOVE cute flip flops!

Last time you had a run- in with the cops???
Two years ago--got pulled over because the light that shines onto my license plate burned up.....who knew!
Last person you talked to?
The cashier at Quizno's....getting my FREE sub!
Last person you hugged?
A kiddo in my class--ISTEP was rough today and she was sick.
.FAVORITOLOGY.

Season?
Hands down--summer!

Holiday?
Christmas!

Day of the week?
Friday

Month?
December

. CURRENTOLOGY.

Missing anyone?
Yes--several people....

Mood?
Good--just ran 8 miles!

What are you listening to?
The TV

Watching?
Friends

. RANDOMOLOGY.

First place you went this morning?
The Y then school

What's the last movie you saw?
He's Just Not That Into You

Do you smile often?
All the time even when I'm not really happy

Do you always answer your phone?
Nope

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Love my eyes

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I don't really frequent Sonic very often

Do you own a digital camera?
Yep

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes--they were a wedding favor--funny I know!

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
I always get money for my birthday because it's right after Christmas and then pay bills or put it toward my annual spring break trip--exciting I know!
Can you do push ups?
Yes but I prefer not to

Can you do a chin up?
I haven't done a chin up since elementary school and have no intention of starting again!

Does the future make you nervous or excited?
A little of both--but mostly excited!
Do you have any saved texts?
I save all of them till my phone deletes them all

Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes two....neither were my fault.

Do you have an accent?
??

What is the last song to make you cry?
Beautiful by Bethany Dillon--It always makes me cry.

Plans tonight?
Grading, reading, and going to bed.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Multiple times!

Have you ever been given roses ?
Yep

Current hate right now?
How much of a planner I am......

Met someone who changed your life?
Lots of people!!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes--there are memories I would love to experience again and situations that I wish would have gone differently.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes

Do you have any tattoos/ piercings?
Ears

Does anyone love you?
Yes

Would you be a pirate?
??

What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is playing on my Ipod

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes--mostly kids but guys too...it's sweet!
Do you like to cuddle?
Yes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
No
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My sister

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Beach Boys, Celine Dion, Leann Rimes
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
It's a really good combination of both!

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Nope....I rarely drink OJ though--water for me!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
My weird random situations that happen to me. People were laughing at me yesterday for the guy who didn't want me to carry my own trashcan up my driveway because he felt that women shouldn't do manual labor.

My amazing memory!

Have you ever ridden an elephant?
Yes
Do you like to play Scrabble?
Only with Grandma

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
Years and years ago....I don't even own jelly

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

No comments: