Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life Changes....

Today must be the day for going to the doctor......I have countless family members and friends that had serious doctor appointments today... so many that I just spent nearly three hours talking to people and finding out how they all went. Needless to say, none of them were too great. Granted they could have been worse but they could have been a lot better. For all these people in my life their health has turned completely on them in the past month. It's amazing how life can change all of a sudden..... I feel so burdened for all these people because I love them so much but ultimately there isn't anything I can do for them except love them and make sure that I'm as emotionally filled as possible so that I can give as much of myself as possible. Sometimes when it rains it pours...........

No comments: