Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Joys of Homeownership......:)

So we released early from school today and I had a whole list of things that I wanted to accomplish but I stopped home first to shovel snow and I had NO heat in my house. Fortunately, I have phone numbers for ever company that I could ever need to repair something in my phone and called Climate Control. It took nearly two hours for them to figure it out, which was starting to concern me but they wanted to make sure that they replaced the correct part. I guess some timing part in my heating/cooling system went wacky. Thank goodness it was today and not tomorrow because the last thing I need is frozen water pipes. Oh the joys of home ownership........:) I'm just glad it's fixed........I can do without a lot of things but heat isn't one of them!

No comments: