Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daniel Fast

At the beginning of 2009 I had a lot of friends doing the Daniel 10 Day fast and I knew that I was supposed to do it but didn't. After a month of resisting it I'm going to do it starting tomorrow. It's a fast where you can have as much fruits and veggies as you want and water and that's about it. So I moved all my food that isn't allowed to my fridge in the garage so I'm not tempted and spent a ton of money at the grocery today stocking up on veggies and fruits. I'm excited to see what I learn through it. I have done fasts before but they weren't for extended periods of time but they were complete fasts so just water.

1 comment:

Lena said...

What food did you move to the garage?? As far as I know, you don't have food in your house. I've seen you fridge:)))