Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One final transition! :)

If I could describe engagement in one word I would say "transition". It most certainly has been a time of major transition thus far! Pat and I have decided on one final transition that should allow things to be so smooth from there on out. Pat has decided that it will be way better for us financially and transitionally for me to move into our house at spring break and he will move out into his grandparents house. We decided on spring break because then the weather will be back to normal and the commute won't be bad. This will give us so much time to save money, give me time to adjust to living to the commute, setting up the house, etc. I will be sad to leave living with the girls because they have been so awesome to have me come join their house! But at the same time, I will be glad to start establishing more permanent routines! :)

No comments: