Friday, January 29, 2010

Almost there.

It's been a week. A week of definite craziness, little sleep, and emotion but it's almost over. The closing ended up being pushed back to Saturday afternoon. The house is empty....completely empty. It was a HUGE job. I had been working so hard for weeks to empty that house and had done a super great job. The furniture was a HUGE job. Needless to say, everything is moved to the Walkerton house. I have some of my clothes and things that I absolutely need moved into the Parker Street house. The Walkerton house is a disaster.......imagine two houses of furniture and double EVERYTHING. In a few weeks we are going to have contractors start working on the basement of that house so we had to keep everything upstairs......it's a wreck but it will just have to be that way for a while. When I bought my house I bought it with the understanding that I would use it as the Lord wanted me to and last night I was thinking of all the people that house has served and it was huge. I feel like I have done a great job of using what the Lord blessed me with to serve others.....now it's time to pass it on to someone new. After school tonight I'm going to get the final last things out because I've still been sleeping there....on the floor--yikes. And I will say my final goodbyes. It's the end of a great chapter of life but another great chapter is unfolding as well. I'm excited for that chapter to begin.

No comments: