Friday, February 19, 2010

Randomness...

**I've been sick for two days. Yuck. I don't like being sick. My roomies have bronchitis and I'm hoping it doesn't turn into that....
**I have my next dress fitting tomorrow! Yay! :)
**Having a girls night tomorrow night and sooo looking forward to it. Going to Bar Louie and Valentine's Day. :)
**Ends up that I'm moving into our house sooner than we anticipated. Moving there in a week.....I'm more than ready. I'm ready for the next step and I'm excited about making this house ours and working even more to become established and situated in a new community and give me some time to transition to the commute. I only have a week left of the glorious 5 minute commute and I'm going to enjoy everything about it because I won't have it again at least for a long time. The painting will hopefully be done soon. Then come the next set of decisions--hardwood, tile, carpet, fridge. I want to wave my magic wand and it to be done. :) HA. :)
**I'm breathing major sighs of relief over a decision that we made this week. We decided that it's time for me to slow down on grad school and by slow down I really mean stop until August. I can't keep up with everything that's going on in my life plus that program. I want to enjoy the rest of our engagement because we are only engaged once. I'm tired of not getting any sleep and always being stressed out about it. I just got done with a class and was supposed to start another class in two weeks but I dropped it and then won't take anymore classes till August. I'm grateful....really really grateful. I'm glad that I can just focus on work, transitioning to a new season of life, all the home remodeling, planning a wedding, and to start enjoying more time with family again.

No comments: