Monday, April 13, 2009

Whew!

The first day back after break always is exhausting and I always forget just how exhausting it is! This one proved no differently....after a little over 12 hours at work today I'm completely spent! It's always entertaining to me though what kiddos 'forget' or conveniently forget over vacation. I just had to laugh at nearly half the questions I answered today. One of my favorite moments of today (was not sitting in a 2 hour long PTO budget meeting) but this morning the kids were having a spanish lesson. They have spanish names on cute little passports for them during these times. We did a spelling test afterwards and over half of them wrote their spanish names on their papers but I don't have their spanish names memorized so I didn't know whose spelling test was whose. When I asked them about it one said, "We are just trying to express our pesronalities in a new way." Oh my.....:)

Hopefully tomorrow it won't be so dreary, cold, and rainy that will help too and then we can actually have track practice since we have a meet in a week--yikes!

No comments: