Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm back!

I'm officially back from spring break 2009! Wow, what a great spring break and now it's back to reality! Ashley and I had an amazing time in the Bahamas....loved it!!! We had amazing weather and had an amazing time catching up, relaxing, soaking in the sun, reading (a LOT!), and laughing! Pictures to come!!

I had a super busy Easter weekend! I got back Friday night from the trip and got things ready to have the high school girls over for breakfast on Saturday morning. It was super fun though and we spent several hours catching up and laughing at each other's lives! As soon as they left around 1:00 it was time for me to get cleaned up from my 11 mile run that morning (the mini is in 3 weeks!) and get to Grandma's lake house for the Braman family Easter. It was super great and it was super great for it to be back at Grandma's house. I enjoyed catching up with family on what's going on in their lives! We had a family breakfast this morning and took much needed naps this afternoon! Then I came back to my house to work on getting things under control from being gone--mowed my yard for the first time of the year (it was out of control when I got back), cleaned, paid bills, sorted through stacks of mail, ran, worked on some stuff for school. Now it's back to reality!

No comments: