Friday, April 30, 2010

Randomness...

My dear friend Rachelle did this so I thought it would be fun too. :)

The game of tag about your man:

Who is your man? Pat

How long have you been together? 10 months

How long did you date? Before we were engaged? 5 months

How old is your man? 25

Who eats more? Him

Who said "I love you" first? He did

Who is taller? He is--which is perfect because I can still wear heels and be shorter than him! :)

Who sings better? I'm not sure if either of us is better

Who is smarter? It really depends on the subject. We are both smart and very educated but if the topic is sports or random historical information he wins hands down.

Whose temper is worse? Neither of us.

Who does the laundry? Um...definitely me.

Who takes out the garbage? Both of us. We share responsibilities really really well but that comes from the fact that we both were single homeowners before this.

Who pays the bills? We both do

Who is better with the computer? Me

Who mows the lawn? Both of us--it depends who is home to do it

Who cooks dinner? We both do...once again it depends who is able to get it done. We are both busy busy people.

Who drives when you are together? A lot of times me because I like driving but it depends how much driving I have already done that day because of my commute

Who pays when you go out? Him

Who is most stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn but not in a bad way

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Both of us!

Whose parents do you see the most? Lately that has been extremely equal. Even though his mom/stepdad live 3 miles away we see my parents just as much. His dad though we don't see very often because he lives in VA.

Who asked who out? It was a blind date from my sista. :)

Who proposed? He did.:)

Who wears the pants in the family? Both of us again....we are super big into having things be equal across the board and it works really really well. I love it. :)

No comments: