Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Updates...

Here are a lot of random updates...Life has been one big whirlwind these past few weeks.

**ISTEP is OVER--praise the lord! I'm extremely proud of my kiddos for how hard they worked and they are glad to be done!!
**My track girls won their meet this past week--woohoo! :) They are awesome awesome runners and so much fun!
**I had my last dress fitting last week and it finally fits--yay! I will pick it up in June!
**My jewelry/veil came in last week and it's absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!!!
**I have been attending bridal showers for lots of other people
**I have all the mailing labels for my wedding invitations done and will have them completely done by the end of the weekend--what a good feeling! They get mailed out at the end of next week!
**We just bought season football tickets for Notre Dame. We split them with a friend so we are getting half of them. We are super excited!
**I have been spending a lot of time with my parents lately
**My bridal showers start in two weeks from today--I have four of them! I'm super excited!
** I can't believe tomorrow is MAY! :)
**There have been serious serious budget cuts in the school corporation where Pat teaches. It's frustrating and lots of people are uncertain about their jobs for next year. Almost 300. We have been dealing with that daily but we are confident that it will all work out.
**We had marriage counseling session 2 last night. It was a lot more fun that session 1.
**The end of the school year is approaching--I have lotssss to do because we are completely leaving this building for a new one---let the packing begin!
**We have our last set of engagement photos on Sunday
**I bought new running shoes last week
**Pat bought me a beautiful necklace last week just because--he is pretty great!
**Next week is the Indianapolis half marathon--woohoo! Kari, Jill, Heather, Ashley, and me are running it! YAY! :)

No comments: