Monday, December 14, 2009

For Sale...

It's official. My house is on the market. We signed all the paperwork yesterday and today the sign will go up along with the listing online. We are fortunate that we already have a showing tonight but we'll see how that goes. We have quickly and rudely learned that this is not the time to be selling a house because of the market conditions but we have no other options so we are placing it in the Lord's hands and hoping for a quick sell. We priced it so that it will hopefully sell really quick. This process has definitely already been really emotional for me but I know that we are doing the right thing...it still doesn't make it any easier. I have absolutely loved my house and have been incredibly blessed to be able to have that house but that chapter is starting to close. We are hoping it sells quickly so that I can move back into my parents house until we marry in July and hopefully save a lot of money that way. We have most certainly been making a lot of really hard life decisions in the past two weeks but it's worth it. :)

No comments: