Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Break thus far...

I adore Christmas break!

Here's what has occurred so far:

Saturday: Pat and I went to Angela's wedding in Wabash. It was absolutely beautiful! I then had my Grandma's family Christmas at her house in Rochester. Pat had to coach a high school basketball game at LaVille so he couldn't come to that. That evening my sister and I stayed the night at my parents house.
Sunday: My mom's side of the family went out to breakfast in Rochester so Pat met us down at my parents and then we all went together. Afterwards I ran up to my house in Warsaw to make sure that everything was set for another showing (showing #4!) then went to North Liberty for the afternoon to spend time with Pat's family. His brother, Phil, is here from Texas so it was fun to hang out with them. I left for a while so that they could have brother time and went to South Bend to work on Christmas shopping.
Monday: Lottsssss more Christmas shopping with Pat in South Bend/Mishawaka. A friend of ours then came over to the house to do some estimates for us to finish the basement then I left to go to Valpo to have dinner with my two dear friends, Laura and Rachelle. Laura and I are MoH's in Rachelle's wedding in July so we were making weddingy plans.
Tuesday: Mom and I went wedding dress shopping and found the dress. I LOVE it. It's so pretty and I can't believe that we go it today! Even better I got everything to go with it--the veil/hairpiece/earrings/necklace/bracelet/shoes at the same store. I bought it from a store in Fort Wayne called The Perfect Dress....love it! We just got back from that and I'm exhausted.
Tomorrow I have a little Christmas shopping to finish up/have a massage appointment/have to get the house ready for showing #5 (woohoo!) and then have to go to the Walkerton house because Pat and I are hosting a dinner tomorrow night. Christmas will be filled with getting our Save the Date pictures taken on Christmas Eve then having his family Christmas that evening. Christmas day we will be with my family. Then the following day we're bridesmaid dress shopping then I have a bridal shower in Valpo on Sunday. Christmas break is going to flyyyyy by!!!!

No comments: