Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Ramblings....:)

**5 school days till spring break! I'm soooo ready for a break! I am physically and emotionally exhausted and ready for a break in routine for a few days even though it's going to be a really busy spring break.
**Wedding planning is in full swing again--we are almost down to 3 months--woohoo! This past week I met with the wedding coordinator, florist, met with our families about decisions of food and such for the reception, got the rest of the invitations today and am finishing up the formatting for all the invitations. I ended up doing them myself because it was sooo much cheaper and seriously they are a piece of paper! I'm currently working on making mailing labels for all the envelopes. I got the aisle runner today and the matted picture frame for everyone to sign. I meet with the reception hall this week to go over all our decisions about food/beverage/rental items for the night of the reception. Over spring break I'm hoping to get all the invites printed and ready to go so that I don't have to think about it anymore! :) I also plan to get all the centerpieces planned out so that I can get anything random i.e. flowers or floating candles ordered. We also are going to start working on getting the favors ordered and start working on the seating arrangement chart. I have my last dress fitting on Saturday and my jewelry should be here soon! Woohoo! :)
**House stuff continues to plug along. This past week our carpet was installed, fridge and stove installed, bought a new area rug from Bed Bath and Beyond, went and bought all the tile/supplies to do the bathrooms (hopefully that will be done this week!), the blinds should be here anyday. After that it will be lots of finish work like touching up paint, putting trim back up, etc. It's nice to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel for the upstairs anyway.
**I'm soooo blessed to be marrying such a great man. These past 4 months have been intense and quite a whirlwind and he has been so supportive through everything. I can't wait to marry him. :)

No comments: