Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time to breathe again....at least for a few minutes. :)

This past week was absolutely crazy. As many of you know, I have a huge midterm project for one of my classes due at midnight tomorrow night. I had to do a huge data and financial audit of our corporation plus tomorrow I have due 4 quizzes, two case studies, and a paper. Of course, last week did not go as planned at all and all sorts of unexpected events came up out of no where that I had to attend. And then after a full weekend of throwing my boyfriend a housewarming party for 60+ people, attending a birthday party for a precious one year old, and attending a smoker fundraiser I still got it all done. I'm glad to say that this week I just might get some sleep unlike last week. :) Good....just in time to do report cards. :)

No comments: