Friday, August 28, 2009

Current Challenge

So if you know me well I always seem to have a goal or such that I'm working toward. I have multiple right now but the most recent is more of a challenge/competition. My boyfriend and I have made a challenge to see who can go the longest without drinking pop.....so far so good. :) He drinks a lot of pop and wanted to try to stop but needed the accountability so we decided to do it together. We're both a little competitive so we decided to make this challenge a little interesting. The person who loses (which won't be me!) has to do something that they definitely don't desire to do at all. If I lose I have to go hunting with him, which he loves, and I have no desire to do. If I win he will be running a half marathon with me.....let's just say he's a football/baseball player and definitely not a runner. At this rate, it could be a long long time before I have pop again because neither of us will give in.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Yeah! I like that. Soda sucks. I haven't had a sip of it in like 5 years. That's a good thing to give up!